American AllWaste was formed in 2018. Our core values are timely and thorough service, reliability and integrity.
What we value safety
- Safety is our belief, not just our priority. While priorities can change due to outside influences, beliefs don’t waiver. They’re embedded in our core.
- Safety isn’t about policy, and it isn’t about individuals. Safety is about the people we work with and their families.
- We have a zero-tolerance texting and hand-held device policy while driving.
- We believe in owning our disposal sites and facilities in all of our major markets. This gives us complete control of waste streams to make sure they are properly disposed of in accordance with local, state and federal law, while ensuring we never have to rely on anyone else to keep rolling. #jobsecurity. Not only is this just good business sense, it is also something that makes us unique in our industry.
- We believe in every employee having an entrepreneurial mindset. Having this mindset can be a competitive advantage in an ever-changing business environment. We want behaviors to be guided more by values than rules; even when ‘nobody is watching.’ This mindset starts with a purpose or a “why” and here is ours; We are laser focused on a singular component—the customer. So whether you are directly or indirectly involved with the customer, we want you to know that your part and your job matters.
- We believe in the freedom of employees to own their decisions and actions and view mistakes as opportunities for growth. If you have a better idea or way to do something, let’s try it. If it fails, we learn and move on. As Thomas Edison said “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
- Responsiveness is being there when it matters with 24/7 Emergency Service.
- Responsiveness is speaking to a real person when you call the office, not an automated menu.
- Responsiveness is about being proactive, actively listening and being ready with solutions when needed.
- Exceptional responsiveness builds an external and internal reputation of reliability.
- COURAGE – ENDURANCE – RESILIENCE – EXCELLENCE – CONSCIENTIOUSNESS
- People with true grit never give up. Quitting isn’t an option for them.
- People with true grit have an intrinsic passion or purpose to go beyond the easily achieved.
- People with true grit are our favorite people to hire and we are always actively looking to add them to our family.
American AllWaste provides a vertically integrated solution for customers needing reliable non-hazardous liquid waste transportation and disposal. From the initial service itself to the manifesting, legal disposal and beneficial reuse (composting) of residuals, American Allwaste’s family of companies provides turn-key solutions for our customers. This ensures our customers have proper performance of their sewer infrastructure while maintaining regulatory compliance with state and local authorities.